Friday, June 23, 2006

The Train! The Train!

I am leaving for Ottawa after lunch. It will be sooo sweet.

I am very much looking forward to sitting by the pool at my parents' place and reading. And sleeping. And hopefully playing chess with V. And maybe even writing. Knitting for sure.

As usual, I packed last minute, because I hate packing with a fookeen passion, and this time I just can't fit everything I need for a week in Ottawa and a weekend in Charlevoix in a backpack. I tried. For real. So, I've got a suitcase. I hate suitcases. They're heavy and awkward to lug around.

I am happy, though, because I am travelling by train. I LOVE the train. The dudes are really nice if you smile at them (which apparently doesn't happen very often). And I have my iPod all loaded up with good tunes. Yesss. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. OOOooo, I so want to spend a weekend with you.

    If you do another weekend in Ottawa, do let me know and I will bust my ars up there to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (July 4th) ... sniff sniff. I live for this blog. I need baby updates! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.