Thursday, June 08, 2006

Pluck my Twanger!

Note: This post was meant to go live yesterday morning, but because of technical problems with Blogger, it's 24 hours late.

Hello, Boys and Girls.

I laughed my ass off this morning when I was reading CraftyGrrrl's blog. She makes me laugh very often. Some days, British accent + Children's show + sexual innuendos is what I find funny. In this case some people might not...oh fuck it. I am not going to justify finding something funny. (I am not sure how to go about this, so I'm just going to copy the link to this funny thing. Thank you, CraftyGrrrl!) Enjoy.

In other business, I am going to eat crepes for lunch today. I will be happy. I will mentally run to P for protection when someone starts telling me what it's like to have kids. And then I will mentally scream in her face that I find her very annoying with this and I would like her a whole lot more if she wasn't such a fucking smartass about everything, and I will have kept my dignity the whole time and I will walk away a better person. And I will not be arrested for disturbing the peace.

Shrimp is ten weeks old today.

Dear Shrimp,

You poor thing, you have a psycho mom who does things to people in her mind and that makes her feel better. Just a friendly warning - she will probably do this again when you become a teenager. You know, when you insist on wearing clothes that make you look naked/make your real face disappear underneath five coats of concealer and other cosmetic things/refuse to listen to Wu-Tang/do fuck all with your life at 25/total her brand new turquoise Segway.

Your mom will deal with it.
Love,

Your mom xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.