Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Reading the Onion Is Fun.

I forgot to include these articles from The Onion in my last post. Here they are, along with the reasons why I think they are funny.

This one's funny because when I approached my little bro about why his razor was making that noise (it buzzes, yet looks like your average Gillette Sensor Excel - only orange), he not only gave me the speech you hear in the commercial, but informed me it has FIVE blades. I think there's even one on the back of the razor for those precision shaving moves.

This one's funny too because, well, it's sex in the White House. And renovations must be made to "meet the sexual demands of the nation's president and his advisors, and to fulfill the lurid fantasies and carnal desires of high-ranking foreign dignitaries who visit the United States." I just think that's funny. You don't have to click on it. No one's forcing you.

I like The Onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.