Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Energy, please!

It's finally Spring here...so good to see snow melting and brown gook surfacing.
I stood outside for 20 minutes today with my face in the sun...it was so warm!
Finally! No more freezing! And my nifty new spring coat was purchased at just the right time.

Why are changes of season so exhausting?
I'm guessing that's what's causing my general fatigue and irritability. Well, that and the fact I'm smoking again. But we're quitting Monday. Just like we quit last Monday.

I met an old friend today on the street today. It was cool to see him - but something was strange. I think I was happier to see him that he was to see me. Weird. Anyway, it's not like we have each other's phone numbers and nobody feels the pressure of giving news once in a while. Just weird.

Anyhoo, gotta go. Dinner at J & M's tonight. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.