Monday, April 10, 2006

Fuzzy Yarn, Bitte!

I just got back last night from Ottawa where I got to visit with my grandparents.
It was a quick visit - I got there Friday night with my sister (who has the most awesome almost-4-month-pregnant belly I have ever seen) and we left Sunday afternoon. It was good to see them. I wish I lived closer, just to go see them once a week...

On Saturday we visited a cute little yarn shop in Gatineau where my little bro V chose the yarn for my next knitterly creation. It's Schachenmayr Nomotta Fantasy (can't find a suitable link to show you the look, sorry) in dark green, mossy-grass green and beige. It's all fuzzy! Soooo fuzzy! It's like knitting cat hair. Not that I've ever tried that. Not that I ever will.

Work on my mohair scarf is going well, and I've finally found short needles to work with. Love them!

Enough knitterly stuff for now. I'll eventually have a camera to take pictures and post them here for you to see. Gotta go suffer for two hours in the dentist's chair now. And I don't even get to see the dental hygienist with the bling on her tooth. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.