Wednesday, May 31, 2006

T Minus One.

I'll cut to the chase.

I've got one day left at work. That is, this afternoon and tomorrow morning. Whoa.

After that, I am off until the end of August. To protect the mini-us growing in my belly.
I am sort of freaking out, and not necessarily in a good way. I have got to get over this guilt trip. It can't be good. I know things will go fine at work, I am not indispensable, and this is all for my good (and that of Shrimp). Shrimp is nine weeks old now, and in less than an hour I will be in the doctor's office. She told me last time we would get to hear the heartbeat today! Whoa again.

Most likely updates later.

1 comment:

  1. heartbeat, woah. That's pretty real. You'll have to tell me your impressions on that one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.