Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Goddamned Blog Gimmick.

My alphabet thing (I am sure it has a name - oh! The ABCs of Me)

A is for Age: Turned 30 in March. Will feel like 25 for a long time.
B is for Booze: Red wine, please! Not so much these days, though...
C is for Career: Library manager. That's the short title.
D is for Dad's Name: P. That's all you get. I don't give out names.
E is for Essential Item to Bring to a Party: Socks without holes in them.
F is for Favorite Song at the Moment: Oh - I have to choose? Ok. It's been in my head since yesterday: St. Lawrence River, by David Usher.
G is for Goof-off Thing to Do: Trying on hats with D at Simons.
H is for Hometown: Ottawa
I is for Instrument You Play: None currently, but piano, violin and clarinet once upon a time.
J is for Jam or Jelly you Like: Raspberry.
K is for Kids: In progress! Yay!
L is for Living Arrangement: Nice appartment, looking for house.
M is for Mom's Name: S. See D.
N is for Names of Good Friends: I do not name names. And a list of letters would look funny. You know who you are. (Ha!)
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Once - had a tumor (benign!) removed from my jaw.
P is for Pets: One Boo (cat extraordinaire).
Q is for Quotes you Like: "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." (Douglas Adams, 1952-2001)
R is for Relationship That Lasted Longest: Current. Best thing that ever happened to me.
S is for Siblings: Three - one sister & 2 bros, all younger.
T is for Texas: You want me to go WHERE?
U is for Unique Trait: It is not unique. I exaggerate.
V is for Vegetables You Love: Asparagus, fresh green beans (the canned kind is just nasty), hearts of palm.
W is for Worst Traits: I exaggerate. Did I mention that?
X is for X-Rays you've Had: Spine and teeth. Checking for dents and holes.
Y is for Yummy Food You Make: Soups and cookies. All a girl needs to survive. Oh! And shakes. Z is for Zodiac Sign: Aries, but Dragon to the Chinese.

There you have it, boys and girls! Now I feel naked.
I'm gonna go get dressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.