Friday, April 08, 2011

34-45


There are many reasons why I should not worry about my age. For one, I am young. I am very young, too. I’ve got at least more than half the time I’ve already spent on this earth left. I’m not quite halfway yet, but I feel I am getting close. It’s scary, but reassuring.

At this point, I should be worrying about the future, paying for my mistakes, and living unabashedly. Check, check and check.  Look forward, keep the course, and brace for the best (and worst, you never know).

So...why the fuck do I get pissed off or, at least, slightly irritated when, in an online survey for a group I belong to, I have to check the 34-45 box when asked which age bracket I am in? Damn.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:22 pm

    Tu écris de nouveau sur ton blog, I think it's a good sign ! xxx

    Miss Magoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.