Thursday, February 25, 2010

Creative Juices.

Good evening, Awaiting Gorgeousnesses!

First of all, I'd like to say this:

WOOOO! We beat Russia 7-3! I didn't actually get to watch the game last night, but man, I wish I had. And now, we'll crush the U.S. in the finals. It's the logical thing to do, right?

And now, to quote Monty Python, for something completely different.

Last night, as I was desperately trying to breathe through my nose (which - by the way - is a thing we take for granted, I assure you), I had a great plan. Since I'm the living incarnation of Germville right now, I decided to spread the joy, or at least scare The Man into thinking I was spreading the joy. I wanted to leave him a note which said: "I've sneezed on your pillow. Sweet dreams honey! xoxo" But I got kind of carried away and wrote him a full-fledged, 8-page book on tabloid-sized (11" X 17") sheets of paper. I had an absolute ball! I've promised myself I would scan it and try to post it here, just to show you guys I can draw.

It includes pictures of a naked princess with pink hair, germs bouncing on a bed and a rhyming story, so, I mean, it's a surefire winner, right? It was worth the three hours it took me to make it, just to see the look on The Man's face as he read it. I'll try to get it on here as soon as possible. I'm kinda proud of it.

Cheers, Legion of Fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.