Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar and the Meteorological Apparatus

Me? I'll be watching the Oscars tonight wondering why I don't know 90% of these actors.

Then I'll remember it's because I just don't remember them, and I'll keep watching.

Then I'll eat more apple pie and have another beer, and maybe recognize Tom Hanks or - who knows - Macaulay Culkin in the front rows and go: 'Ohhhhh! Heeeey! I know them!'

And then we'll drive back home and I'll go to bed and I'll dream of people shaking barometers again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 am

    un baromètre? ça va Caro?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oui, oui, je pense que tout est sous contrôle. Je t'appelle tout de suite si je sens que ça dérape. Promis. Je t'aime. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.