Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Absence of the Heebie Jeebies.

I am not afraid.
I will know when it’s go time, and until then I will enjoy every moment of being in this state.
I will not falter. I will not doubt.
I will be supported and loved and encouraged. I will not be told what to do.

I am strong.
I will not listen to lectures from experts.I will not be fazed by other people’s fears.
I will block the naysayers out.
I will give life and receive something too magnificent to describe in return.

I will be a mother. I am not afraid.

3 comments:

  1. What's the matter pussycat? Having butterflies? How about it's ok. How about no wonder. How about we all have them. How about you're normal.
    Look at me in the eyes: it will be fine. I promise you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been feeling scare about being a mother as of late? Because you'll make a great mom, no worries about that one!

    Btw, ... I thought about you yesterday when I passed a knitting store. They had all these knitted cupcakes in the window. Sniff, I want to knit cupcakes with you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls, you are too sweet.
    Mmmmoua. Big kisses to both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.