Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Thing.

I got so absorbed with the duck story, I completely forgot to tell you I’ve accepted my non-ability to draw comics. It’s okay, not everybody is good at everything. I’ll leave drawing to the pros. Tortaluga, thank you for believing in me.

I am concentrating on “sculpture” these days, and am happily (and finally - been wanting to do this for a loooong time) building little mini Squibbits. What? What’s a Squibbit? Okay. Here’s a Squibbit.

I went to my favorite craft store with a friend. I explained to her what I wanted to do. She suggested a bunch of different materials and was very patient. I settled on a few possibilities and am currently experimenting. Results look promising.

There are a couple for you in the making, Brig, I’ll let you know as soon as they’re in the mail. If only I had a camera, I could post pics of them. Someday, perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Ha! I've been a stranger! Bad, bad Brigitte! But
    "I'm baaaack" (poltergeist moment)
    I liked the ducks picture, how about one where we actually see your face?
    Hugs from me and the cats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.