Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Dream Come True.

Nope, I’m not gone yet. Two dodos left. I just had to mention this: I’ve finally done something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. It’s no big deal. It’s just…fun. And on this glorious day, it makes me very happy. Ready?

I got a cowboy hat. (Yyyessss!)

Yeehaw! (Damn – I sound like Bush…Difference is I look HOT, beeyatch. And I am not a psycho.) I swear I got double takes walking down the street earlier. A pregnant hottie with shades and a cowboy hat? Come on – even I can’t say no to that. If you’re really, really nice, I’ll post a picture of me at the cottage with my cowboy hat on. But you have to be really really nice.

Okay, I’m done bragging. You may resume your activities. See you in two weeks.

2 comments:

Thank you for your words. They feed my words, hence everybody's happy.